- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Subject(s):Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Gary Skinner, Ken Crafer, Melissa Turner, Ann Skinner, John Stacey
- Available from: April 2018
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
Resources tailored to the Cambridge IGCSE® (0680) and O Level (5014) Environmental Management syllabuses, for first examination in 2019.
Send a Query×
We have tailored Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level Environmental Management Coursebook to the IGCSE (0680) and O Level (5014) Environmental Management syllabuses, for first examination in 2019. Endorsed for full syllabus coverage by Cambridge International Examinations, the coursebook comprehensively covers the knowledge and core skills students require. International case studies illustrate phenomena in real-world situations, while practical activities help students develop their investigative skills. This Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition contains extended case studies with questions and answers, plus auto-marked formative assessment questions for valuable Environmental Management examination preparation.
Cambridge Elevate editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
Extended case studies in every chapter provide opportunities for students to apply their knowledge and understanding to new scenarios. Furthermore, they allow students to develop higher-order thinking skills such as analysis, evaluation and critical thinking.
The pre-chapter, midpoint and end of chapter auto-marked formative assessment questions consolidate knowledge and understanding of content.
For more information on how to use Cambridge Elevate editions and on supported devices, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
- How to use this book
- Skills in environmental management
- 1. Rocks and minerals and their exploitation
- 2. Energy and the environment
- 3. Agriculture and the environment
- 4. Water and its management
- 5. Oceans and fisheries
- 6. Managing natural hazards
- 7. The atmosphere and human activities
- 8. Human population
- 9. Natural ecosystems and human activities
- Answers to self-assessment questions
- Answers to end-of-chapter questions
- Answers to case study questions
- Answers to extended case study questions
- Answers to practical activity questions
Latest newsAll news
29 August 2019
Unlocking science for English language learners, part three
Top tips to help your learners improve their scientific vocabulary.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×