- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Caroline O'Neill, Ann Cowper, Gemma Keane, Jannine Jacobs-Roth, Karen Waterworth, Sue Stoddart-Seller
- Available from: April 2021
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
This series has been developed specifically for the Cambridge International AS and A Level Sociology (9699) syllabus for examination from 2021.
Send a Query×
Created by teachers and based on feedback from teachers around the world, you’ll benefit from innovative ideas and practical suggestions for in-class teaching. Inside you’ll find support when developing essay writing skills and helping second language learners, as well as access to worksheets, PowerPoint support materials and answers to the coursebook questions, allowing for quick and easy marking. If you wish to buy this resource, we will email you a book code – please contact your sales consultant or customer services.
- Chapter 1. Socialisation and the creation of social identity
- Chapter 2. Methods of Research
- Chapter 3. The Family
- Chapter 4. Education
- Chapter 5. Globalisation
- Chapter 6. Media
- Chapter 7. Religion
- Chapter 8. Preparing for Assessment
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×