- English Language Learning
- Adult & Young Adult
- Cambridge English Empower for Spanish Speakers
Cambridge English Empower for Spanish Speakers B1+
Learning Pack (Student's Book with Online Assessment and Practice and Workbook)
Not yet published - no date available
4 Static online products, 2 Paperback, 1 Downloadable audio file
Publication planned for
Cambridge English Empower for Spanish Speakers combines course content from Cambridge University Press with validated assessment from the experts at Cambridge English Language Assessment, and offers specific help for Spanish speakers.
The B1+ Learning Pack includes the Student's Book with Online Assessment and Practice and the Workbook. The Student's Book provides core grammar and vocabulary input. Speaking lessons offer a unique combination of functional language, pronunciation and conversation skills, alongside real-world video. 'Speaking Plus' pages provide extra speaking and pronunciation practice, and 'Get it right' pages focus on areas that Spanish speakers find challenging. Students also have access to the Cambridge LMS for the assessment package and extra personalised practice. The Workbook with Answers provides grammar, vocabulary and Everyday English Sections; specific writing, reading and listening pages, downloadable audio and videos.
- A course book with thought-provoking images and texts and engaging video, designed to generate an emotional response; all helping teachers to deliver motivating and memorable lessons.
- Assessment developed and validated by the experts at Cambridge English Language Assessment; rigorously pre-tested to ensure all it is accurate, meaningful and fair.
- Personalised learning paths outside of the classroom give students targeted practice, ensuring they spend their time on what they need most, and keeping them motivated and engaged.
- Extra sections provide specific help with problem areas for Spanish speakers, helping them avoid common grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation errors.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
face2face Intermediate B
Student’s Book B
face2face Second edition is the flexible, easy-to-teach, 6-level course (A1 to C1) for busy teachers who want to get their adult and young adult learners to communicate with confidence.Authors: Chris Redston, Gillie CunninghamEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: B1+Publication date: November 2017
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×