- English Language Learning
- Webster's Essential Mini Dictionary
Webster's Essential Mini Dictionary
Unavailable - out of print January 2019
Webster's Essential Mini Dictionary packs an essential vocabulary of more than 14,000 words and phrases into a take-anywhere, vinyl-covered format.
This handy, affordable dictionary features:
Short, easy-to-understand definitions
Icons that identify three levels of important words to learn
Clear, natural examples that show language in context
Workbook-style Guide to the Dictionary
More than 100 Help Boxes that explain common errors, patterns, and word families
Unique “Phrasal Verbs to Learn” section
- All the essential vocabulary you need, explained in plain language
- Clear icons show you which words to learn first
- Thousands of short, clear examples show you how to use words
- Hundreds of pictures make learning words easy
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Cambridge Word Routes Anglais-Français
Lexique thématique de l'anglais courant
The bilingual reference book that helps learners use the right word in the right place.Author: Michael McCarthy
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×