Other available formats:
Request examination copy
Instructors may request a copy of this title for examination
Business Ethics introduces students to ethical issues and decision-making in a variety of contemporary contexts. It develops an awareness of the many ways in which ethical considerations can manifest in commercial domains, thereby helping prepare students for their professional careers. Business Ethics shows how theory works in practice. It includes hundreds of real-world examples that will help engage students. Examples draw on recent and emerging concerns, such as the moral implications of social media and the enforcement of codes of behaviour within industries. The book also addresses corporate social responsibility, stakeholder management and sustainability, reflecting the broad scope of business ethics today. Comprehensive online resources are available at: www.cambridge.edu.au/academic/businessethics. Student resources include additional review questions and case studies, with answer guides, to help students reinforce learning and prepare for assessment tasks. Instructor resources include an extensive set of tutorial exercises, PowerPoint slides and a test bank of assessment resources.Read more
- A highly practical approach that engages student interest and demonstrates the central relevance of ethical issues in the corporate world
- Reflects the broad scope of business ethics today, covering social media and the enforcement of codes of behaviour, corporate social responsibility, stakeholder management and sustainability
- Student resources include review questions, case studies and answer guides
- Instructors will have access to an extensive set of additional resources including tutorial exercises, case studies and assessment test banks
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: November 2014
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781107674059
- length: 400 pages
- dimensions: 247 x 174 x 20 mm
- weight: 0.96kg
- contains: 49 b/w illus. 43 colour illus. 1 map
- availability: In stock
Table of Contents
Part I. Business Ethics Overview:
1. Introduction to business ethics
2. Ethical terminology
Part II. Business Ethical Issues:
3. Ethical issues in information technology
4. Ethical issues in human resource management
5. Ethical issues in marketing
6. Ethical issues in accounting and finance
7. Ethical issues in financial entities
8. Ethical issues in entrepreneurship and small business
9. Ethical issues in international business
Part III. Business Ethical Theory and Analysis:
10. Ethical theory
11. Ethical decision-making
Part IV. Personal Ethical Decision-Making:
12. Ethics in organisations.
Find resources associated with this titleYour search for '' returned .
Type Name Unlocked * Format Size
This title is supported by one or more locked resources. Access to locked resources is granted exclusively by Cambridge University Press to instructors whose faculty status has been verified. To gain access to locked resources, instructors should sign in to or register for a Cambridge user account.
Please use locked resources responsibly and exercise your professional discretion when choosing how you share these materials with your students. Other instructors may wish to use locked resources for assessment purposes and their usefulness is undermined when the source files (for example, solution manuals or test banks) are shared online or via social networks.
Supplementary resources are subject to copyright. Instructors are permitted to view, print or download these resources for use in their teaching, but may not change them or use them for commercial gain.
If you are having problems accessing these resources please contact email@example.com.
interview with gael mcdonald
Interview with Gael McDonald, author of Business Ethics: A Contemporary Approach
Sorry, this resource is locked
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×