Presentation Plus DVD-ROM
Objective Key offers students complete, official preparation for the Cambridge English: Key (KET) exam.
Objective Key Presentation Plus allows teachers to present and interact directly with the Student's Book, Workbook and Class Audio at the front of the classroom.
With Presentation Plus you can highlight, write and erase; hide and reveal text and images; zoom in and out; create notes and save annotations; attach your own web links; display answer keys; play all Class Audio and display the listening scripts; and connect to Cambridge Dictionaries Online via the internet.
Presentation Plus can be used with all types of interactive whiteboards or with a computer and projector.
- ‘Key words’ sections informed by English Profile, highlight the words and meanings students require to communicate at A2 level.
- ‘Key speaking’ sections focus on useful phrases for the Speaking Paper.
- Regular Exam Folders provide systematic exam preparation and practice, covering each paper in detail.
- Writing Folders every two units give practice in writing skills and exam technique for the range of skills needed for Paper 1.
- Ready-to-use activities and progress tests on the Teacher's Resources Audio CD/CD-ROM save teachers time.
- Two complete Cambridge English: Key Practice Tests are included on the Teacher's Resources Audio CD/CD-ROM.
- A For Schools Practice Test Booklet with Audio CD contains two complete practice tests for the Cambridge English: Key for Schools version of the test.
- Regular revision and recycling of language is provided by the revision units.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×