- English Language Learning
- Poslovni i stručni engleski
- English for the Financial Sector
English for the Financial Sector
English for the Financial Sector helps learners to prepare for a career in finance and enables those already working in the industry to improve their financial English.
Providing at least 50 hours of classroom material, this course builds financial language and teaches students about key financial concepts. It also focuses on the communication skills necessary for working effectively within the industry. It covers a wide range of financial topics, including retail and investment banking, accounting, trade finance, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Develops students' speaking proficiency in a range of financial contexts.
- Practises professional communication skills such as negotiating, presenting, and writing emails and reports.
- Engages students with meaningful content, including authentic texts and interviews with finance professionals.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×