- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English ispiti i IELTS
- IELTS Collected Papers 2
IELTS Collected Papers 2
Research in Reading and Listening Assessment
This volume reports research that informs the development of reading and listening assessment in IELTS.
This volume brings together a set of eight IELTS-related research studies - four on reading and four on listening - conducted between 2005 and 2010. Findings from these studies provide valuable evidence on the validity, reliability, impact and practicality of the IELTS test; they are also instrumental in highlighting aspects needing attention, and thus directly inform the continuing evolution of the IELTS reading and listening tests. The volume reviews and comments on the specific contribution of each study to the ongoing process of IELTS reading and listening test design and development.
- Describes the original design and development of the IELTS reading and listening tests, and how these have evolved over time.
- Reviews implications of research study findings for the IELTS test.
- Presents a variety of different research methodologies for investigating aspects reading and listening tests.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Psychology for Language Teachers
A Social Constructivist Approach
This book considers the field of educational psychology and its applications to language teaching.Authors: Marion Williams, Robert L. Burden
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×