- English Language Learning
- Gramatika, vokabular i izgovor
- Vocabulary in Use 2nd Edition
Vocabulary in Use
A three-level vocabulary series for both self-study and classroom use.
Now with a revised edition for each level, this best-selling series has been fully updated to give students the support they need to master more than 7,000 words and phrases in American English. Following the popular in Use format, new language is taught in manageable two-page units with presentation of vocabulary on the left-hand page and innovative practice activities on the right. Suitable for self-study or classroom use, the books are informed by the Cambridge International Corpus to ensure vocabulary taught is useful, up-to-date, and presented in a natural context. Firmly based on current vocabulary acquisition theory, this series promotes good learning habits and teaches students how to discover rules for using vocabulary correctly.
- Systematically presents the most useful vocabulary that students need at each level
- Presents language in an easy-to-use two-page format that first teaches then practices the target vocabulary
- Content-based thematic units on travel, entertainment, work, weather, family, feelings, and more
- Units covering strategies for learning vocabulary, phrasal verbs, collocation, and more
- Each level available in an edition with a complete answer key
See it now
Get an eSample of Vocabulary in Use that will allow you to view a product preview on your desktop.Free sample
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×