- English Language Learning
- Metodika, usavršavanje i istraživanje
- The Cambridge Guide to Pedagogy and Practice in Second Language Teaching
The Cambridge Guide to Pedagogy and Practice in Second Language Teaching
Other available formats:
This collection of original articles provides a state-of-the-art overview of key issues and approaches in contemporary language teaching. Written by internationally prominent researchers, educators, and emerging scholars, the chapters are grouped into five sections: rethinking our understanding of teaching, learner diversity and classroom learning, pedagogical approaches and practices, components of the curriculum, and media and materials. Each chapter covers key topics in teaching methodology such as reflective pedagogy, teaching large classes, outcomes-based language learning, speaking instruction, and technology in the classroom. Chapters assume no particular background knowledge and are written in an accessible style.
- A companion to The Cambridge Guide to Second Language Teacher Education, this anthology provides a valuable resource for a course in methodology.
- An overview essay by the editors provides an introduction to the volume and a "state-of the art" perspective on current issues in language teaching.
- Each of the five sections starts with an introduction by the editors that links the chapters of the section for the reader.
- Each chapter has a list of key readings on the topic in addition to references.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Off the Page
Activities to Bring Lessons Alive and Enhance Learning
This book provides teachers with practical ideas to animate teaching resources and get lessons off the page.Authors: Craig Thaine, Scott ThornburyEnglish Type: International English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×