- English Language Learning
- Metodika, usavršavanje i istraživanje
- Grammar for English Language Teachers 2nd Edition
Grammar for English Language Teachers
Grammar for English Language Teachers is an ideal reference guide for experienced and trainee teachers who are developing their knowledge of English grammar systems.
The book provides practical ideas for planning lessons, with clear explanations. Easy exercises encourage teachers to understand factors affecting grammatical choices, transferring that knowledge to their students. Analysis of real learner errors from the Cambridge Corpus develops teachers' ability to deal with students' common mistakes.
- Exercises using a range of authentic materials enable you to test grammar rules against real language use.
- Analysis of real learner errors from the Cambridge International Corpus develops your ability to deal with common mistakes.
- A section on researching language helps you to evaluate the way grammar is treated in published materials.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Using Authentic Video in the Language Classroom
A wealth of practical suggestions for using video and film in the classroom.Author: Jane Sherman
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×