- Author(s):Martina Esser, Ian Maun, Annette Duensing
- Available from: June 2009
Suitable for use in the IB Diploma French B programme, this series covers 18 units which train students in working with various Text Types
Send a Query×
Gut Lesen, Besser Schreiben - Schülerbuch is designed for use by IB Diploma Language B students. It is in the "Working with Text Types" series. Each of the 15 units in this full-colour book provides students with a model text and gives them exercises that help them to analyse the structure and language of the text. They then work up to writing a similar type of text in a similar register of language. The approach trains students to reflect on the communicative purpose of each text and to use the language appropriate to the type of text and its audience.Gut Lesen, Besser Schreiben Schülerbuch teaches and encourages students to structure arguments in a clear, coherent and convincing way. The approach is lively and collaborative, encouraging students to work in pairs and small groups. Gut Lesen, Besser Schreiben Lehrerhandbuch provides answers and teacher guidance to accompany each of the 15 units in the full-colour student's book.
Transforms writing into an interactive whole class/group activity.
Full teachers’ notes and answers.
Detailed lesson plans to accompany the student's book.
Provides lively classroom activities that encourage student-to-student communication.
- Section 1. Personal writing: Brief aus den Ferien
- Auszuge aus Peters Tagebuch
- Der erste Schultag
- Briefkastentante /Briefkastenonkel
- Section 2. Narrative/Recount: Einbrecher bezahlen, um einzubrechen
- Aus dem Tagebuch
- Biografie eines Grossvaters
- Section 3. Descriptive/Informative: Wie verhindert man zu viel Stress?
- Ist Usedom eine Reise wert?
- Kuala Lumpur
- Section 4. Formal writing: Bewerbungsbrief
- Die Presse
- Section 5. Discussing and persuading: Man ist, was man isst!
- Ist Leistungssport Mord?
- Sollten Autos aus dem Stadtzentrum verbannt werden?
- Grammar checklist
- Vocabulary sheet
- Letter templates
- Model essay
- Essay templates
Latest newsAll news
06 December 2019
The Latin of 'the man on the street': exploring unfiltered Latin through Roman graffiti
How can your students can get an insight into pure, unfiltered Latin through ancient Roman...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×