- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Claire Brown, Melissa Lorenz, Matthew Parkin, Jules Robson
- Available from: February 2017
Resources tailored to the Cambridge International AS & A Level Marine Science syllabus (9693), for first examination in 2017.
Send a Query×
Cambridge International AS and A Level Marine Science Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM is tailored to the Marine Science syllabus (9693) for first examination in 2017, and is endorsed for teacher support by Cambridge International Examinations. The teacher’s resource contains customisable and time-saving teaching guides for each chapter including lesson plans, homework ideas and advice on how to tackle common misunderstandings and misconceptions, as well as additional recommended resources to help students extend and deepen their knowledge.
Customisable teaching guides containing lots of ideas for teaching AS and A Level Marine Science, advice about lesson structure and varied homework ideas.
Advice on common misunderstandings and misconceptions and suggestions for differentiated learning tailored to students' different learning needs.
Dedicated guidance documents about challenging aspects of the course including using case studies, preparing for exams and conducting practical work.
Lists of recommended resources for each chapter to provide suggestions of further reading to extend and deepen knowledge and add context.
- Teaching guides
- Recommended resources
- Practical work guidance
- Guidance for using case studies
- Exam preparation guidance
- Answers to self-assessment questions
- Answers to end-of-chapter questions
- Answers to case study questions
- Answers to extended case study questions
- Answers to practical activity questions
- Answers to maths skills questions.
Latest newsAll news
18 February 2019
How to offer inclusive support in science lessons
Advice on how to offer differentiated support to your students.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×