Cambridge Grammar of English
Hardback with CD-ROM
A Comprehensive Guide
Other available formats:
Mixed media product - 1 Paperback, 1 CD-ROM
A major reference grammar offering comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English based on real everyday usage.
A major reference grammar from the world's leading grammar publisher. It offers clear explanations of spoken and written English based on real everyday usage. The clear two-part structure makes the book particularly user-friendly.
The accompanying CD-ROM makes the Cambridge Grammar of English even more accessible with:
• The whole book in handy, searchable format.
• Audio recordings of all the examples from the book.
• Links to the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary online for instant definitions of new vocabulary.
- Over 7,000 examples of English grammar illustrated.
- User-friendly, two-part structure covers grammar and usage.
- The most comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English.
- Special focus on difficult language areas and guidance on avoiding common mistakes.
- Differences between British and American English clearly explained.
- Winner of British Council Innovation Award 2007
Also in this subject
Grammar and Beyond Level 1
Enhanced Teacher's Manual with CD-ROM
Based on extensive research, Grammar and Beyond ensures that students study accurate information about grammar and apply it in their own speech and writing.Authors: Paul Carne, Jenni Currie Santamaria, Lisa VarandaniEnglish Type: American EnglishCEF Level: A1 - A2Publication date: January 2014
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×