- Qualification:Cambridge Checkpoint
- Author(s):Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
- Available from: No date available
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages.
Send a Query×
This Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 8 provides further materials for students to develop deeper knowledge of mathematics. Designed to be used upon completion of the corresponding Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 8 section, students can use this workbook to attempt interesting and challenging problems using their understanding of the concepts learnt.
Interesting challenge exercises help to keep students engaged.
Tougher questioning approaches to challenge and deepen students' mathematical skills.
- 1. Integers, powers and roots
- 2. Sequences, expressions and formulae
- 3. Place value, ordering and rounding
- 4. Length, mass and capacity
- 5. Angles
- 6. Planning and collecting data
- 7. Fractions
- 8. Shapes and geometric reasoning
- 9. Simplifying expressions and solving equations
- 10. Processing and presenting data
- 11. Percentages
- 12. Constructions
- 13. Graphs
- 14. Ratio and proportion
- 15. Probability
- 16. Position and movement
- 17. Area, perimeter and volume
- 18. Interpreting and discussing results
Found 2 results
- File name
- File size
Latest newsAll news
25 March 2020
Keeping well and coping – five tips for educators and their students
Mindfulness tips from a Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×