- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Emma Low, Mary Wood
- Available from: May 2014
This series is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations and is part of Cambridge Maths.
Send a Query×
Children will enjoy learning mathematics with this fun and attractive learner's book for stage 6. A variety of questions, activities, investigations and games that are designed to reinforce the concepts learnt in the core activities in the teacher’s guide and address misconceptions are included along with hints and tips. Clear, often pictorial, explanation of mathematical vocabulary will help children learn new terms whether they are native English speakers or second language speakers and great care has been made to ensure language is accessible.
Hints and tips provide further guidance and advice.
Fun and engaging activities, questions, investigations and games.
Links directly to the activities in the teacher's resource.
With non-native speakers in mind, great care has been made to ensure language is accessible and vocabulary is defined visually.
- 1. The Number system (whole numbers)
- 2. Number: factors, multiples and primes
- 3. Multiplication
- 4. More on number
- 5. Measures: length, mass and capacity (1)
- 6. Measures: time (1)
- 7. Measures: area and perimeter (1)
- 8. Shapes and geometric reasoning: 2D and 3D shape (1)
- 9. Shapes and geometric reasoning: angles (1)
- 10. Shapes and geometric reasoning: position and direction (1)
- 11. The number system
- 12. Decimals
- 13. Positive and negative numbers
- 14. Multiples and factors and mental strategies using them
- 15. Multiplication and division
- 16. Special numbers
- 17. Measures: length, mass and capacity (2)
- 18. Measures: time (2)
- 19. Measures: area and perimeter (2)
- 20. Handling data: data displays
- 21. Handling data: statistics
- 22. Handling data: probability
- 23. The number system
- 24. Number: mental strategies
- 25. Number: addition and subtraction
- 26. Number: multiplication and division
- 27. Number: fractions
- 28. Number: fractions, decimals and percentages
- 29. Number: ratio and proportion
- 30. Measures: length, mass and capacity (3)
- 31. Measures: time (3)
- 32. Measures: area and perimeter (3)
- 33. Shapes and geometric reasoning: 2D and 3D shape (2)
- 34. Shapes and geometric reasoning: locating 2D shapes
- 35. Shapes and geometric reasoning: angles (2).
Latest newsAll news
25 February 2020
Top tips on teaching Cambridge International AS & A Level science
How to follow on from Cambridge IGCSE™ science.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×