Citizen Z is a secondary course that prepares today’s teenagers to take their place in the world.
Citizen Z is aimed at the current generation of teenagers, with their own needs, interests and aspirations.Young people are living in a world which requires new skills and preparation so that in the future they can take their places as citizens in the world.Citizen Z has been written to take this into account. Whether inside or outside the classroom, the course goes beyond building strong language skills to developing the whole learner – with an emphasis on critical thinking, values, self-esteem and life skills – ensuring academic and lifelong success.This course is also specifically designed for Spanish-speaking teenage students and includes sections that focus on common grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation areas.
- Engaging and thought-provoking topics challenge and inspire teenage learners.
- ‘Cambridge Exams’ pages and assessment-style activities prepare students for success at Cambridge English: Key, Preliminary, First and Advanced.
- Guided writing and speaking sections support students step by step through the process to build fluent, confident written and spoken English.
- Culture lessons encourage students to think and talk about life in other countries and how it compares with their own.
- Literature lessons expose students to authentic language and encourage an appreciation of literature.
- Life skills lessons develop non-language skills to help students in all aspects of their lives.
- Graded Workbook activities and extra ideas in the Teacher’s Book provide plenty of support for fast-finishers and mixed-ability classes.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×