- Format:Mixed media product
- Subject(s):First Language English
- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Gill Budgell, Kate Ruttle
- Available from: No date available
Cambridge Primary English is a flexible, endorsed course written specifically to support Cambridge International Examinations' curriculum framework (Stages 1–6).
Send a Query×
This Teacher’s Book includes the following features. A complete mapping grid to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework. Step-by-step teaching notes including opportunities for differentiated learning and spelling link boxes to highlight where spelling practice could be integrated. Fully cross-referenced for the most effective use of the Cambridge Primary English Learner’s Book and Activity Book. Over 30 Photocopy masters (PCMs) and photocopiable spelling lists. A CD-ROM including PDFs of the Teacher's Book content for printing and reference.
Provides full teaching notes with activity answers for each of the teaching sessions in the Learner’s Book and Activity Book.
Contains an introduction to the Cambridge Primary English course including insight into the course pedagogy.
Includes a mapping to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework for the relevant Stage.
Outlines the key learning objectives and learning outcomes for each unit.
Indicates resources needed or that would be nice to have in order to teach each session in the Learner’s Book units.
Suggests opportunities for differentiated learning in every teaching session.
- Sample Content
- Stage 2. Curriculum correlation chart
- Unit 1. Stories about things we know
- Unit 2. How to write instructions
- Unit 3. Poems and rhymes about places and people we know
- Unit 4. Stories from around the world with a tale to tell
- Unit 5. What is my house made of?
- Unit 6. Poems by famous poets
- Unit 7. Stories by famous writers
- Unit 8. Things under the sea
- Unit 9. All kinds of creatures
- Photocopy masters (PCMs)
- Vocabulary check sheets
- Spelling lists
Latest newsAll news
18 December 2018
Despite challenges, teachers would do it all again!
Earlier this year, we set out to hear exactly what it’s like to work in...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×