Face2face is a general English course for adults and young adults who want to communicate quickly and effectively in today's world.
This book is a part of a pack which has been created specifically for the Italian market. Student's Book and Workbook (without answers) are packed together. The Workbook Answers section is available separately.
The presentation and practice of vocabulary and grammar are of equal importance and there is a strong focus on listening and speaking with an emphasis on 'real world' language for social situations.
The listening and reading material provides fresh new angles on universal topics, and students are given numerous opportunities to practise new language through a wide variety of communicative activities, many of which are personalized.
face2face is also fully compatible with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and gives students regular opportunities to evaluate their progress.
Each self-contained double-page lesson is easily teachable off the page with minimal preparation. The Teacher's Books contain optional photocopiable resources and tests, ensuring that the course can be tailored to the needs of different classes.
Each level provides approximately 80 hours of core teaching material, which can be extended to 120 hours with the inclusion of the photocopiable resource material and extra ideas in the Teacher's Book.
The Student's Books are packaged with a free CD-ROM/Audio CD which offers hundreds of extra practice activities, video sequences, recording capability, customizable texts and much more.
- get the most out of their classroom time, thanks to easy-to-teach lessons and comprehensive support
- cater for students with differing needs with over 100 pages of extra resources per level
- be confident that students are learning natural, up-to-date English from the Cambridge International Corpus
- use ‘Help with..’ sections to help learners understand how English works, so they can interact more confidently outside class. Including ‘Help with Listening’, which focuses on understanding naturally spoken English in real situations.
- become confident, natural speakers with regular practice across a range of speaking activities
- continue learning in their own time with the award-winning Student's Book CD-ROM/Audio CDs (complete with exercises in all language areas, a progress chart, customisable tests, video and audio)
- be equipped for everyday life with practical language from the 'Real World' sections
- evaluate their own progress using 'Can do' statements and 'Reading and Writing Portfolios' linked to the CEF.