- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Victoria Wright, Denise Taylor
- Available from: No date available
This comprehensive resource is written to cover the Cambridge IGCSE ICT syllabus (0417).
Send a Query×
This Teacher's Resource CD-ROM accompanies the Cambridge IGCSE® ICT Coursebook Second edition. It has been written to offer teachers support and guidance for the 0417 syllabus and includes chapter-by-chapter support, ideas and advice, homework tasks, additional extension activity worksheets.
Lesson notes and suggested themes support teachers' planning.
Additional worksheets with answers provides extra materials to reinforce concepts and help student learning.
- 1. Types and components of computer systems
- 2. Input and output devices
- 3. Storage devices and media
- 4. Networks and the effects of using them
- 5. The effects of using IT
- 6. ICT applications
- 7. The systems life cycle
- 8. Safety and security
- 9. Audience
- 10. Communication
- 11. File management
- 12. Images
- 13. Layout
- 14. Styles
- 15. Proofing
- 16. Graphs and charts
- 17. Document production
- 18. Data manipulation
- 19. Presentation
- 20. Data analysis
- 21. Website authoring
Latest newsAll news
13 November 2019
Three approaches to differentiation in primary science
Try these out in your class wherever you are in the curriculum.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×