- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English Exams & IELTS
- Business Benchmark
Business Benchmark is a Business English course for BEC or BULATS and can also be used independently of these exams for general Business English courses.
Business Benchmark is a three-level Business English course for BEC or BULATS exams, which can also be used for general Business English courses. Business Benchmark helps students get ahead fast with their Business English vocabulary and skills and gives them grammar practice in business contexts. It also helps students prepare for an internationally recognised Cambridge ESOL Business English exam, using real exam papers from Cambridge ESOL. Teachers can choose from the BEC edition or the BULATS edition at the right level for their students. The BULATS editions are also accompanied by a CD-ROM containing a complete BULATS test supplied by Cambridge ESOL, so students can practise for the BULATS Computer Test.
- Twenty-four short units, covering important vocabulary, grammar, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills for business, whether students are taking an exam or not.
- An 'Exams Practice' section for BEC or BULATS with authentic exam papers from Cambridge ESOL.
- An 'Exam Skills' section for BEC or BULATS, so students know exactly what to do to get the best score in each exam task type.
- Authentic, up-to-date business language in a range of contexts from 'Customer Services', to 'New Technologies'.
- Topics and ideas to engage students whether they are already at work, or preparing to work in business in the future.
- Teacher's Book contains photocopiable activities for every unit, each from 30 minutes to 2 hours in duration.
- Personal Study Book contains extra activities and a Word list of core business vocabulary from the Student's Book.
See it now
Get an eSample of Business Benchmark that will allow you to view a product preview on your desktop.Free sample
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×