- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English Exams & IELTS
- Official Quick Guide to Linguaskill
Official Quick Guide to Linguaskill
The Official Quick Guide to Linguaskill from Cambridge is your short, definitive guide to test success.
It tells you everything you need to know in preparation for test day. Using this booklet you will know: the test format and timings, which version is for you - Linguaskill Business or Linguaskill General, test grading and results framework, what's in each module and tips for each part, and key points to remember for test day. You'll have a chance to practise exam tasks in the book and via online links. Brought to you by Cambridge University Press together with Cambridge Assessment English who produce the test itself. An ebook edition is also available via the Cambridge Bookshelf app.
- Includes useful links to websites for additional online test and language practice
- Includes an outline of the test format and timings and familiarization with each skills module.
- Detailed tips and advice on how to approach each part of the exam as well as a chance to practice each task type.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Fun Skills Level 1
Teacher's Book with Audio Download
Fun preparation for Pre A1 Starters, A1 Movers and A2 Flyers covers all the skills you need to be ready on exam day.Author: Jane BoylanEnglish Type: International English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×