- English Language Learning
- Young Learners
- Playway to English 2nd Edition
Playway to English
Playway to English Second edition is a new version of the popular four-level course for teaching English to young children.
Pupils acquire English through play, music and Total Physical Response, providing them with a fun and dynamic learning experience. At Level 1 children learn to use English confidently through listening and speaking before they are taught to read and write in levels 2, 3 and 4. The course features a wide range of support materials for teachers, including a DVD with entertaining sketches and animated cartoon stories, presenting target language in an amusing and motivating way. The course comes with a set of illustrated story cards and flashcards to help children remember what they've learned.
- Stories, songs, games, chants and rhymes make learning English memorable.
- Produced by a highly experienced author team who have been teaching and writing for young learners for many years.
- Strong teacher support in the form of a clear, user-friendly Teacher's Guide and a Teacher's Resource Pack.
- Lovable characters, such as Max the cheeky glove puppet, who introduce the language in an enjoyable way.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×