- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Susan Grant
- Available from: December 2016
The Cambridge International AS & A Level Economics Revision Guide helps students apply their knowledge, understanding and skills to succeed in their course.
Send a Query×
This endorsed Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Revision Guide has been designed to further develop students’ skills for their Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics course. Revised to meet the latest syllabus (9708) this book is packed full of guidance to reinforce students’ understanding and skills to succeed in their course. Written in a clear style by an experienced examiner this Revision Guide is perfect for international learners and accompanies the Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Coursebook (third edition).
Explains important subject content, concepts and techniques step-by-step to help students consolidate their learning.
Activities throughout to check progress with the answers at the end of the book.
Helpful exam-style questions.
Key terms to highlight definitions of economics terminology for quick reference.
Includes tips for successful revision techniques to help students avoid common pitfalls.
- Section 1: AS Level: 1. Basic economic ideas
- 2. The price system and the micro-economy
- 3. Government micro-economic intervention
- 4. The macro-economy
- 5. Macro-economic policies
- Section 2: A Level: 6. Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
- 7. The price system and the micro-economy
- 8. Government micro-economic intervention
- 9. The macro-economy
- 10. Government macro intervention
- 11. Answers to questions
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×