- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Lee Mckelvey, Martin Crozier
- Available from: September 2018
Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics supports students following the 9231 syllabus.
Send a Query×
This single coursebook comprehensively covers all four modules of the syllabus and helps support students in their studies and develops their mathematical skills. Authored by experienced teachers of Further Mathematics, the coursebook provides detailed explanations and clear worked examples with practice exercises and exam-style questions. Answers are at the back of the book.
Contains content for all four modules of the syllabus in one book so students have a single resource to support them through the course.
Detailed explanations and clear worked examples help students understand new mathematical concepts.
Practice exercises for students to consolidate new skills.
Exam-style questions encourage students to check their understanding and support them as they prepare for examinations.
Answers provided at the back of the book so students can self-assess their progress and understanding.
- Starter Pack
- Further Pure Mathematics 1: 1. Roots of polynomial equations
- 2. Rational functions
- 3. Summation of series
- 4. Matrices 1
- 5. Polar coordinates
- 6. Vectors
- 7. Proof by induction
- Cross-topic revision exercise 1
- Further Statistics: 8. Continuous random variables
- 9. Inferential statistics
- 10. Chi-squared tests
- 11. Non-parametric tests
- 12. Probability generating functions
- Cross-topic revision exercise 2
- Further Mechanics: 13. Projectiles
- 14. Equilibrium of a rigid body
- 15. Circular motion
- 16. Hooke's law
- 17. Linear motion under a variable force
- 18. Momentum
- Cross-topic revision exercise 3
- Further Pure Mathematics 2: 19. Hyperbolic functions
- 20. Matrices 2
- 21. Differentiation
- 22. Integration
- 23. Complex numbers
- 24. Differential equations
- Cross-topic revision exercise 4
- Practice paper
All our supporting resources, like audio files and answer sheets, have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for all your Cambridge digital content. Go to Cambridge GO to register and access files for any of your Cambridge titles. If you already have an account, just log in and go to ‘add new resources’.Access resources in Cambridge GO
Found 1 result
- File name
- File size
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×