- English Language Learning
- Young Learners
- Primary Colours
Primary Colours 3
Primary Colours is an activity-packed, six-level course for young learners aged six to twelve years.
Using a cognitive approach, the Pupil's Book uses language to help young learners achieve goals in the classroom Lots of motivating craft activities and project work give tangible evidence of their accomplishments, and engaging characters - along with adventurous stories, lively songs, puzzles and games - help maintain their enthusiasm
- Stories, songs, puzzles and games make Primary Colours fun, dynamic and involving.
- Lively characters help children understand and have fun with English.
- The Teacher's Book offers step-by-step guidance and contains a bank of extra materials and support, including an A-Z of teaching young learners.
- The Activity Books are in full-colour, and at Starter and Level 1 have sticker activities.
- The course is easy to use and supported by a grammatical syllabus with clear lesson aims.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Greenman and the Magic Forest Starter
Class Audio CDs (2)
Greenman & The Magic Forest is an enchanting pre-Primary course based on the adventures of two children, Nico and Sam and their encounter with the magical protector of the forest – Greenman.Authors: Sarah McConnell, Marilyn Miller, Karen ElliottEnglish Type: British English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×