- Subject(s):Computer Science
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Victoria Ellis
- Available from: October 2016
This resource is written to follow the updated Cambridge IGCSE® Computer Science syllabus 0478 with examination from June and November 2016.
Send a Query×
This Teacher's Resource CD-ROM goes alongside the Cambridge IGCSE® Computer Science Coursebook and provides support for teachers teaching the Cambridge IGCSE® and O-Level Computer Science syllabuses (0478 and 2210). It contains lesson notes, additional worksheets and homework ideas.
Individual lesson notes integrated with Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science assist teachers with lesson planning.
Additional worksheets to help students of all abilities.
Suggestions for homework ideas to help teachers maintain student interest.
- Part 1: Theory of Computer Science: 1. Data representation
- 2. Communication and Internet technologies
- 3. Computer architecture, languages and operating systems
- 4. Logic gates and circuits
- 5. Input devices
- 6. Sensors
- 7. Output devices
- 8. Memory, storage devices and media
- 9. Security
- 10. Ethics. Part 2: Practical Problem-solving and Programming
- 11. Problem solving and design without pseudocode
- 12. Pseudocode
- 13. Program design with pseudocode
- 14. Programming
- 15. Databases
Latest newsAll news
06 December 2019
The Latin of 'the man on the street': exploring unfiltered Latin through Roman graffiti
How can your students can get an insight into pure, unfiltered Latin through ancient Roman...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×