- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):David Davies
- Available from: April 2014
Cambridge IGCSE Geography Revision Guide has been designed specifically to meet the requirements of Cambridge IGCSE Geography syllabus (0460).
Send a Query×
It has been written to help students prepare for the Cambridge IGCSE Geography examination. The book instills confidence by improving the students' understanding of key concepts and adds focus to their revision.
Clear and concise explanations of all the essential content that students need to learn
Tips and notes to provide helpful guidance on key points for examination practice
Progress checks and sample examination style questions with answers to test understanding of the main concepts
Example questions and answers to highlight common mistakes or misunderstandings.
Chapter containing geographical skills required, different types of questions and techniques for writing answers to facilitate and focus students’ revision efforts.
- Theme 1: 1. Population dynamics
- 2. Settlement
- Theme 2: 3. Plate tectonics
- 4. Landforms and landscape processes: weathering
- 5. Landforms and landscape processes: river processes
- 6. Landforms and landscape processes: marine processes
- 7. Weather
- 8. Climate and vegetation: climate and ecosystems
- Theme 3: 9. Agricultural systems
- 10. Leisure activities and tourism
- 11. Energy and water resources
- Geographical skills for examination
- Answers to questions
Latest newsAll news
06 December 2019
The Latin of 'the man on the street': exploring unfiltered Latin through Roman graffiti
Experienced Latin teacher Bill Geiger talks about how your students can get an insight into...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×