- Format:Print/online bundle
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):David Sang
- Available from: August 2017
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
This edition of our successful series to support the Cambridge IGCSE Physics syllabus (0625) is fully updated for the revised syllabus for first examination from 2016.
Send a Query×
Written by a highly experienced author and teacher, Cambridge IGCSE Physics: Coursebook with CD-ROM (second edition) gives comprehensive and accessible coverage of the syllabus content.Suggestions for practical activities are included, designed to help develop the required experimental skills, with full guidance included on the CD-ROM. Study tips throughout the text, exam-style questions at the end of each chapter and a host of revision and practice material on the CD-ROM are designed to help students prepare for their examinations.Answers to the exam-style questions in the Coursebook are provided on the CD-ROM.Mac users please note that CD-ROMs don't autostart when used with Macs they will need to be started manually. If you have any queries please visit our customer support page or contact customer services.
Comprehensive print and digital coverage of the full syllabus with extra focus on practical skills and exam preparation.
Carefully selected animated videos aid understanding of challenging scientific concepts whilst bringing the content to life.
Auto-marked formative assessment quizzes with tailored feedback to incorrect answers which highlight common misconceptions, to ensure continual learning opportunities for students.
Exam-style questions at the end of every chapter allow students to practise and prepare for their examinations.
Cambridge Elevate editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
Additional materials including detailed answers to all questions, advice on revision and examinations and recommendations of extra resources are all available to download in the enhanced edition.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
For information on how to use Cambridge Elevate editions and on supported devices please see inside the front cover.
- Coursebook: Introduction
- 1. Making measurements
- 2. Describing motion
- 3. Forces and motion
- 4. Turning effects of forces
- 5. Forces and matter
- 6. Energy transformations and energy transfers
- 7. Energy resources
- 8. Work and power
- 9. The kinetic model of matter
- 10. Thermal properties of matter
- 11. Thermal (heat) energy transfers
- 12. Sound
- 13. Light
- 14. Properties of waves
- 15. Spectra
- 16. Magnetism
- 17. Static electricity
- 18. Electrical quantities
- 19. Electric circuits
- 20. Electromagnetic forces
- 21. Electromagnetic induction
- 22. The nuclear atom
- 23. Radioactivity
- Answers to questions
- CD-ROM: Advice on study and revision skills
- Self-assessment checklists
- Revision checklists
- Answers to end-of-chapter questions
- Practice exam-style papers and mark schemes
- Multiple-choice self-tests and answers
- Expanded notes on activities for teachers and technicians.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×