- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English Exams & IELTS
- Common Mistakes at KET… and How to Avoid Them
Common Mistakes at KET… and How to Avoid Them
Paperback with Testbank
1 Dynamic online product, 1 Paperback
Get it right for Cambridge English: Key – official practice for the exam! Based on analysis of over 10,000 exam papers, this book helps you avoid the most common mistakes made by real learners. Now with Testbank to maximise your result, it includes an access code for four authentic online practice tests for Cambridge English: Key (KET) Tests 1-4. Use 'Practice mode' for learning or 'Test mode' for exam conditions and get instant results. Get realistic Speaking practice with a timed video simulation. www.cambridge.org/testbank
- Based real mistakes identified in analysis of over 10,000 exam papers showing students how to avoid the most common mistakes.
- Short, snappy explanations of typical errors save time by enabling students to focus on the real key problem areas.
- Includes exam-style exercises in order to familiarizes students with the style of exercises they will find in the exam.
- Includes regular tests so students can consolidate learning and build confidence.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Advanced Grammar in Use
Book with Answers and Interactive eBook
A Self-study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of English
Grammar in Use is the world's best-selling grammar series for learners of English.Author: Martin HewingsEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: C1 - C2Publication date: June 2015
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×