Good things come in small packages!
'An excellent textbook', John Sang, KBS Solothurn-Grenchen, Switzerland
'Introduces tactics that will bring success', Richard Clarke, The English School, Lugo, Spain
‘Engaging and enjoyable...', Mark Heffernan, EC London, Euston, UK
These courses of 50–60 hours offer concise and targeted preparation for Cambridge English Qualifications. Designed to maximise students’ exam performance, the courses focus on intensive and thorough language revision and exam practice.
What makes Compact great?
- Each unit covers one part of each exam paper, providing preparation for every part of the exam.
- Based on insights into real candidates' exam answers in the unique Cambridge Learner Corpus, grammar, vocabulary and error correction exercises help students avoid mistakes that learners often make.
- The Vocabulary syllabus focuses on what students really need to learn for the exam, based on cutting-edge English Profile research.
- Each course includes access to two complete practice tests.
>Find out about Compact for your exam!
Teaching classes online?
> Check out our special guide - How to teach remotely with Compact
Digital Walkthrough Video
Find out what our new Digital Packs on Cambridge One offer for teachers and learners. Let's take a look at Practice Extra, Test & Train, eBook, Presentation Plus and Test Generator.
- Compact Key for Schools 2nd ed
- Compact Preliminary for Schools 2nd ed
- Compact First for Schools
- Compact First 2nd Ed
- Compact Advanced
Can’t find what you want? Contact your local Cambridge office who’ll be happy to help.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×