- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):David Sang, Graham Jones, Gurinder Chadha, John Miller, Will Stark, Richard Woodside
- Available from: April 2015
Fully revised and updated content matching the Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics syllabus (9702).
Send a Query×
Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, the Second Edition of the AS and A Level Physics Teacher's Resource contains helpful activities and guidance support planning, delivery and assessment. The CD-ROM contains customisable detailed teaching guides containing mapping grids for every topic, common misunderstandings and misconceptions, and ideas for in-class activities with additional advice for stretching high acheivers and supporting struggling students.Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics Teacher's Resource CD-ROM (second edition) also contains practical activity worksheets including safety advice and teacher-specific guidance, homework sheets with corresponding marking schemes and worked answers to all questions in the coursebook. The resources are prepared with a strong international focus.Mac users please note that CD-ROMS don't autostart when used with Macs they will need to be started manually. If you have any queries please visit our customer support page or contact customer services.
Detailed answers including workings to all questions in Coursebook.
Syllabus guidance about the new syllabus specifications – includes content as well as skills.
Practice exam-style questions and mark schemes.
- Practical activity sheets and teachers guidance sheets
- Homework sheets and marking schemes [some homework help sheets may be included]
- Teaching guides
- Coursebook answers to self-assessment questions
- Coursebook answers to end-of-chapter questions
- Help notes.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×