- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Subject(s):Business Studies
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Peter Stimpson, Alistair Farquharson
- Available from: No date available
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
This revised set of resources for Cambridge International AS and A Level Business syllabus (9609) is thoroughly updated for the latest version of the curriculum.
Send a Query×
Written by experienced authors, this Cambridge Elevate edition provides comprehensive coverage of the syllabus. Accessible language combined with the clear layout makes this an ideal digital resource for the course. Questions and explanation of key terms reinforce knowledge; different kinds of activities build application, analytical and evaluation skills; and case studies contextualise the content making it relevant to international learners. It provides thorough examination support for all papers with exam-style questions with each chapter and an extensive exam-style case study with each unit. A teacher's CD-ROM is also available with answers to the coursebook questions.
Personalise Cambridge Elevate editions to your needs – set homework, link to the web and share annotations with your class.
Additional, up-to-date, international case studies to help students apply their knowledge to real-life business scenarios.
Exam-style questions allow students to prepare thoroughly for their examinations.
Accompanying documents containing advice on revision and additional activities are available for download throughout the text.
Accessible language written with international learners in mind.
Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate for both students and teachers – find notes quickly with highlights and bookmarks.
Simple and easy to use, link directly into Cambridge Elevate from Moodle, Blackboard and any other VLE.
Access a library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
- Unit 1. Business and its Environment: 1. Enterprise
- 2. Business structure
- 3. Size of business
- 4. Business objectives
- 5. Stakeholders in a business
- 6. Business structure (A Level)
- 7. Size of business (A Level)
- 8. External influences on business activity (A Level)
- 9. External economic influences on business behaviour (A Level)
- Unit 2. People in Organisations: 10. Management and leadership
- 11. Motivation
- 12. Human resource management (HRM)
- 13. Further Human resource management (HRM) (A Level)
- 14. Organisation structure (A Level)
- 15. Business communication (A Level)
- Unit 3. Marketing: 16. What is marketing?
- 17. Market research
- 18. The marketing mix – product and price
- 19. The marketing mix – promotion and place
- 20. Marketing planning (A Level)
- 21. Globalisation and international marketing (A Level)
- Unit 4. Operations and Project Management: 22. The nature of operations
- 23. Operations planning
- 24. Inventory management
- 25. Capacity utilisation (A Level)
- 26. Lean production and quality management (A Level)
- 27. Project management (A Level)
- Unit 5. Finance and Accounting: 28. Business finance
- 29. Costs
- 30. Accounting fundamentals
- 31. Forecasting and managing cash flows
- 32. Costs (A Level)
- 33. Budgets (A Level)
- 34. Contents of published accounts (A Level)
- 35. Analysis of published accounts (A Level)
- 36. Investment appraisal (A Level)
- Unit 6. Strategic Management: 37. What is strategic management? (A Level)
- 38. Strategic analysis (A Level)
- 39. Strategic choice (A Level)
- 40. Strategic implementation (A Level)
- Unit 7: 41. Preparing for your examinations (A Level)
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×