- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Cambridge Grammar of English
Cambridge Grammar of English
A Comprehensive Guide
Unavailable - out of print February 2017
A major reference grammar offering comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English based on real everyday usage.
With its clear, two part structure, this is a user-friendly book from the world's leading English grammar publisher.
The version with accompanying CD-ROM (Windows only) makes Cambridge Grammar of English even more accessible with:
• The whole book in handy, searchable format.
• Audio recordings of all the examples from the book.
• Links to the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary online for instant definitions of new vocabulary.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Basic Grammar in Use
Student's Book with Answers
Self-study Reference and Practice for Students of American English
The world's best-selling grammar series for learners of English.Author: Raymond MurphyCEF Level: A1 - B1Publication date: September 2017
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×