- English Language Learning
- Business, Professional and Vocational
- International Legal English 2nd Edition
International Legal English
A Course for Classroom or Self-study Use
International Legal English Second edition is the definitive course for students who need to work in the international legal community.
International Legal English Teacher's Book is an essential companion for any teacher wishing to use International Legal English Second edition in the classroom. The book offers invaluable background information about the law topics discussed, giving teachers the confidence to explore these topics with their students. The Teacher's Book guides the teacher through the exercises in the book and suggests optional consolidation activities along the way. It includes over 50 extra photocopiable activities and adds a whole new communicative dimension to the course, with lots of ideas for discussion and role-plays.
- Authentic legal texts supplied by TransLegal - a leading firm of lawyer-linguists.
- Authentic case studies which allow learners to consolidate and practise what they have learnt.
- Authentic and up-to-date language informed by the Cambridge Legal English Corpus, part of the Cambridge English Corpus.
- Online task-based exercises linked to every unit of the book which improve students' ability to conduct web-based research.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
English for the Financial Sector
English for the Financial Sector helps learners to prepare for a career in finance and enables those already working in the industry to improve their financial English.Author: Ian MacKenzie
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×