Student's Book without Answers with CD-ROM with Testbank
Complete Advanced provides thorough preparation for the revised 2015 Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) exam.
It provides comprehensive language development integrated with exam-task familiarisation. There are exercises to help students avoid the typical mistakes that real exam candidates make. This topic-based course covers every part of the exam in detail, ensuring that students are fully equipped to tackle each part of every paper. Exam information and Exam advice is offered throughout, culminating in Exam round-up sections, which check that candidates know how to approach each paper. The accompanying CD-ROM enables students to work at their own pace. A Testbank access code for four online Cambridge English: Advanced practice tests is included with this Student's Book.
- Official preparation material for Cambridge English: Advanced.
- Provides thorough preparation for the revised 2015 exam.
- Exercises informed by the unique Cambridge Learner Corpus of real exam candidates' answers help students avoid common mistakes.
- The comprehensive Teacher's Book with extra photocopiable resources such as tests, wordlists and activities saves on preparation time and provides scope for consolidation and extension.
- Includes teacher access to a full practice test with audio in order to familiarise students with the exam.
- The Student's Book CD-ROM gives students the opportunity for extra practice in the areas they need it.
- Interactive eBooks allow the Student's Book and Workbook to be used conveniently on tablets.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Compact Key for Schools
Teacher's Book with Downloadable Class Audio and Teacher's Photocopiable Worksheets
Fast, focused exam preparation - a 50-to-60-hour course for the A2 Key for Schools exam. Intensive revision and practice to quickly maximise performance.Authors: Jessica Smith, Emma Heyderman, Susan WhiteEnglish Type: International EnglishCEF Level: A2Publication date: May 2019
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×