- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Grammar Practice Activities 2nd Edition
Grammar Practice Activities
Paperback with CD-ROM
A Practical Guide for Teachers
1 Paperback, 1 CD-ROM
First published in 1988, Grammar Practice Activities is a language teaching classic. This revised version combines tried and tested activities with up-to-date content including a CD-ROM. This is an invaluable resource for any teacher who wishes to combine grammar teaching with a broadly communicative methodology. The book contains a collection of imaginative and interesting grammar practice activities suitable for a wide range of levels and ages. Clear teaching notes accompany each activity ensuring they are easy to use. In addition, the accompanying CD-ROM provides print-ready photocopiable worksheets which can be put to immediate use in the classroom.
- Easy-to-use grammar activities with clear teaching notes reduce lesson preparation time.
- The CD-ROM contains photocopiable worksheets in A4 format to print off for immediate use.
- The section providing an introduction to grammar teaching is especially useful for newly-qualified teachers.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
A Training Course for Teachers
Teach English is a complete training course for teachers of English as a foreign language, especially designed for teachers whose first language is not English.Author: Adrian Doff
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×