- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Danièle Bourdais, Geneviève Talon
- Available from: March 2017
A flexible suite of resources providing full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE® French as a Foreign Language syllabus (0520) for first examination in 2015.
Send a Query×
Written by practising teachers, this workbook helps students further develop the skills acquired through the course. Practical exercises expand and enhance the materials in the coursebook, supporting students through the Cambridge IGCSE® French as a Foreign Language course.
Practical exercises expand on concepts taught in the relevant units of the coursebook.
Suitable for homework or classwork material.
Offers additional support to students to further develop their language skills.
Completely in French, with an international outlook and a focus on francophone cultures around the world.
Downloadable vocabulary lists (available below) help students to complete activities in the workbook and revise key words
- Unit 0. Bienvenue en Francophonie !
- Unit 1. Mon quotidien
- Unit 2. La pleine forme
- Unit 3. Une famille à l'étranger
- Unit 4. Faites la fête !
- Unit 5. Ma ville, demain… ?
- Unit 6. La nature – amie, ennemie ou victime ?
- Unit 7. Bonjour de Francophonie !
- Unit 8. L'école, et après ?
- Unit 9. Au travail !
- Unit 10. À l'écoute du monde
- Unit 11. En voyage !
- Unit 12. Jeune au XXIe siècle.
Found 2 results
- File name
- File size
- Cambridge IGCSE French - Downloadable Worksheets.zip
- Zip Archive
- Cambridge IGCSE French - Downloadable Vocabulary Lists.zip
- Zip Archive
Latest newsAll news
14 February 2020
Unlocking science for English language learners, part four
The fourth and final part of our ESL support in science series – free, downloadable...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×