- Format:Print/online bundle
- Subject(s):Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Gary Skinner, Ken Crafer, Melissa Turner, Ann Skinner, John Stacey
- Available from: May 2018
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
Resources tailored to the Cambridge IGCSE® (0680) and O Level (5014) Environmental Management syllabuses, for first examination in 2019.
Send a Query×
We have designed Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level Environmental Management Coursebook for the IGCSE (0680) and O Level (5014) Environmental Management syllabuses, for first examination in 2019. Cambridge International Examinations endorses this coursebook for full syllabus coverage as a mark of quality and reliability. Internationally focused case studies demonstrate real-world environmental issues, while practical activities develop students’ investigative skills. This Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition contains engaging digital extras, including extended case studies with questions and answers, as well as auto-marked formative assessment questions for helpful examination preparation for Environmental Management.
Case studies in every chapter provide opportunities for students to apply their knowledge and understanding to new scenarios. Furthermore, they help students develop higher-order thinking skills such as analysis, evaluation and critical thinking.
The pre-chapter, midpoint and end of chapter auto-marked formative assessment questions consolidate knowledge and understanding of content.
Cambridge Elevate editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
For more information on how to use Cambridge Elevate editions and on supported devices, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
- How to use this book
- Skills in environmental management
- 1. Rocks and minerals and their exploitation
- 2. Energy and the environment
- 3. Agriculture and the environment
- 4. Water and its management
- 5. Oceans and fisheries
- 6. Managing natural hazards
- 7. The atmosphere and human activities
- 8. Human population
- 9. Natural ecosystems and human activities
- Answers to self-assessment questions
- Answers to end-of-chapter questions
- Answers to case study questions
- Answers to extended case study questions
- Answers to practical activity questions
Latest newsAll news
18 February 2019
How to offer inclusive support in science lessons
Advice on how to offer differentiated support to your students.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×