- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English Exams & IELTS
- Compact First 2nd Edition
Student's Book without Answers with CD-ROM with Testbank
1 Dynamic online product, 1 Paperback, 1 CD-ROM
Highly focused preparation for the revised 2015 Cambridge English: First (FCE) course in 50-60 core hours.
This Student's Book without answers provides B2-level students with thorough preparation and practice needed for exam success. Ten units cover all four exam papers in a step-by-step approach. 'Quick steps' and Writing, Speaking and Listening guides explain what to expect in the exam, and provide strategies on approaching each paper, model answers, useful expressions and further practice. The CD-ROM provides interactive grammar, vocabulary and writing practice. A Testbank access code for four online Cambridge English: First practice tests is included with this Student's Book.
- Efficient exam preparation in 50-60 core hours.
- Ten units covering all five exam papers, focus on one part of each paper in each unit.
- Writing, Speaking and Listening guides with complete summaries include exam information, model answers and additional tasks.
- Revision page with every unit to check and measure student progress.
- Unit-based Grammar Reference with clear explanations and examples of key grammar.
- Unit-based wordlist with target vocabulary and definitions.
- CD-ROM with additional interactive grammar, vocabulary and writing skills practice.
- Two complete practice tests with audio included on website.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Level Up Level 2
FlashcardsAuthors: Caroline Nixon, Michael TomlinsonEnglish Type: American English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×