- English Language Learning
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation
- Cambridge Grammar of English
Cambridge Grammar of English
Paperback with CD-ROM
A Comprehensive Guide
Other available formats:
Mixed media product - 1 CD-ROM, 1 Hardback
1 CD-ROM, 1 Paperback
A major reference grammar offering comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English based on real everyday usage.
With its clear, two part structure, this is a user-friendly book from the world's leading English grammar publisher.
The accompanying CD-ROM (Windows only) makes Cambridge Grammar of English even more accessible with:
• The whole book in handy, searchable format.
• Audio recordings of all the examples from the book.
• Links to the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary online for instant definitions of new vocabulary.
- Over 7,000 examples of English grammar illustrated.
- User-friendly, two-part structure covers grammar and usage.
- The most comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English.
- Special focus on difficult language areas and guidance on avoiding common mistakes.
- Differences between British and American English clearly explained.
- Winner of British Council Innovation Award 2007
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Grammar in Practice 4
40 units of quick exercises with regular test sections for beginner to intermediate students.Author: Roger GowerEnglish Type: British English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×