- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Martin Mak, Xixia Wang, Ivy Liu So Ling
- Available from: No date available
A flexible suite of resources providing full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE™ Mandarin syllabus (0547) for examination from 2022.
Send a Query×
Written by current teachers, this workbook helps students further develop the skills acquired through the course. Practical exercises expand and enhance the materials in the coursebook, supporting students through the Cambridge IGCSE™ Mandarin series.
Practical exercises expand on concepts taught in the relevant units of the coursebook.
Suitable for homework or classwork material.
Offers additional support to students that want to further develop their language skills.
All materials predominantly in Mandarin with some English used to support teachers and students.
- Unit A. Everyday activities: 1. Greetings and introductions
- 2. Family and pets
- 3. Everyday life
- 4. Hobbies
- 5 Eating and drinking
- Unit B. Personal and social life: 6. Health and fitness
- 7. Home life
- 8. Clothes
- 9. Shopping
- 10. Living environment
- 11. School routine
- 12. School facilities
- Unit C. The world around us
- 13. Weather and climate
- 14. Transportation
- 15. Holidays Travel experiences
- 16. Holidays: Planning a trip
- 17. Public services and customs
- Unit D. The world of work: 18. Work experience
- 19. Applying for a job
- 20. Future education and career plans
- Unit E: International world: 21. Interviewing Chinese celebrities
- 22. Technology and social media
- 23. Chinese festivals
- 24. Learning Chinese as a foreign language
- 25. Saving the planet.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×