- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Martin Law
- Available from: No date available
This Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics Core and Extended series has been authored to meet the requirements of the Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics syllabus (0580/0980), for first examination from 2020.
Send a Query×
This second edition of the Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics Core and Extended Revision Guide provides students with a comprehensive revision tool to help them prepare for the examination of the Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics (0580/0980) syllabus. The materials have been written to allow students to identify the skills they need to revise, with exam-style questions for them to practise. Answers are included at the back of the book to help students track their progress.
Clear learning objectives at the start of each chapter help students create a clear plan for revision.
Core and Extended material is separated to allow for focused revision of specific topics
Exam-style questions help students test their knowledge with answers in the back of the book for self-assessment and progress tracking.
- 1. Number, set notation and language
- 2. Squares, roots and cubes, directed numbers, fractions, decimals and percentages
- 3. Ordering, standard form, four rules and estimation
- 4. Limits of accuracy
- 5. Ratio, proportion and rate
- 6. Percentages
- 7. Use of calculator, measures and time
- 8. Money, personal, household and small business finance
- 9. Graphs in practical situations
- 10. Graphs of functions
- 11. Differentiation
- 12. Straight line graphs
- 13. Algebraic representation and formulae
- 14. Algebraic manipulation
- 15. Functions
- 16. Indices
- 17. Solution of equations and inequalities
- 18. Linear programming
- 19. Geometric terms and relationships
- 20. Geometrical constructions
- 21. Symmetry
- 22. Angle properties
- 23. Mensuration
- 24. Trigonometry
- 25. Statistics
- 26. Probability
- 27. Vectors
- 29. Transformations, Core exam-style practice questions, Extended exam-style practice questions, Answers.
Advice on useful tools, activities and timetabling from teachers experiencing school closures.Read more
All our supporting resources have now moved to Cambridge GO – the new home for your Cambridge digital content.Find out more
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×