Tree or Three?
Student's Book and Audio CD
An Elementary Pronunciation Course
Enjoyable pronunciation practice of English sounds, word stress and intonation for beginner-level students.
Now in full colour and with updated artwork, this revised edition of Tree or Three? retains its simplicity and straightforward syllabus. The emphasis on minimal pairs, which made the original edition so popular, makes pronunciation practice light-hearted and accessible.
* Clear rubrics for exercises with answer key and improved navigation make the material even more user-friendly.
* Each unit offers comprehensive practice of sounds, with additional work on stress and intonation.
* The accompanying audio CDs give lots of listening and pronunciation practice.
This pack contains the second edition of Tree or Three? and a set of 3 audio CDs.
- EASY TO USE: Full teaching rubrics allow the material to be used both for self-study and classroom use. Stand-alone units allow you to focus on sounds which you find difficult.
- SYSTEMATIC: Each unit offers comprehensive practice of sounds, with additional work on stress and intonation.
- MORE AUDIO: Three audio CDs give lots of listening and pronunciation practice.
- FULL COLOUR: Attractive full-colour artwork aids understanding and makes the material memorable.
- EXTRA WEB SUPPORT: Visit www.cambridge.org/elt/shiporsheep for extra practice and support.
Also in this subject
An Introduction to the Sounds of English
This new edition of a highly successful pronunciation text covers all of the speech sounds of North American English, as well as spelling, intonation, and stress. Pronunciation Pairs offers a variety of exercises and activities, from very controlled minimal pair and listening discrimination tasks to dialogs, games, puzzles, and guided conversations.Authors: Ann Baker, Sharon GoldsteinEnglish Type: American English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×