- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Subject(s):Computer Science
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Sylvia Langfield, Dave Duddell
- Available from: June 2019
This series is for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Computer Science syllabus (9618) for examination from 2021.
Send a Query×
Developed by an experienced author and examiner team, this teacher’s resource accompanies the coursebook and is written for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Computer Science syllabus (9608). It includes chapter-by-chapter support and guidance that will save you valuable time when planning lessons. This resource also contains answers to the coursebook questions. If you wish to buy this resource, we will email you a book code - please contact your sales consultant or customer services.
Full lesson plans with associated notes save you valuable time.
Advice on how to tackle common mistakes and misconceptions helps you prepare students.
Printable worksheets including extension activities give you readymade lessons materials.
A bibliography for further reading.
Answers to the coursebook questions help you mark quickly and confidently.
- Part 1: 1. Information representation
- 2. Communication
- 3. Hardware
- 4. Processor fundamentals
- 5. System software
- 6. Security, privacy and data integrity
- 7. Ethics and ownership
- 8. Databases
- Part 2: 9. Algorithm design and problem-solving
- 10. Data types and structures
- 11. Programming
- 12. Software development
- Part 3: 13. Data representation
- 14. Communication and Internet technologies
- 15. Hardware and virtual machines
- 16. System software
- 17. Security
- 18. Artificial intelligence
- Part 4: 19. Computational thinking and problem solving
- 20. Further programming.
Latest newsAll news
18 April 2019
Tips for developing students as independent learners
Marilyn Rankin, one of the authors of English Language for Cambridge International AS & A...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×