- Format:Spiral bound
- Subject(s):First Language English
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Marian Cox
- Available from: September 2014
Up-to-date resources providing full coverage of Cambridge IGCSE® First Language English (0500 and 0522) for first examination in 2015.
Send a Query×
This standalone, photocopiable Cambridge IGSCE First Language English Teacher's Resource (fourth edition) provides a complete solution to teaching Cambridge IGCSE First Language English. It contains teaching resources not linked to the Coursebook or Workbook topics, so it can be used independently or to supplement teaching using the other components in the suite. It contains 28 themed units grouped into six parts focusing on the following skills: Reading comprehension, Writers' effects, Summary, Directed writing, Composition and Coursework. Cambridge IGSCE First Language English Teacher's Resource (fourth edition) includes practical advice for teachers as well as worksheets with answers and full lesson plans. A microsite provides free online resources to support the course.
Fully updated to meet the syllabus change: Cambridge IGCSE First Language English (0500) Cambridge International Level 1/Level 2 Certificate First Language English (0522).
A complete solution to teaching the course or for additional resource support.
It provides complete support for teaching the syllabus with detailed lesson plans and any reading texts, worksheets and slideshows needed to complete these lessons.
- About the Teacher's Resource - using the resource, notes, skills and tasks grid
- Part 1. Reading Comprehension: Unit 1. Same difference
- Unit 2. The falling wall
- Unit 3. The gentle touch
- Unit 4. City portraits
- Part 2. Writers' Effects: Unit 5. Colourful characters
- Unit 6. Just walking
- Unit 7. Dislocation
- Unit 8. Revisiting
- Part 3. Summary: Unit 9. Missing persons
- Unit 10. A matter of time
- Unit 11. Sharks and crocs!
- Unit 12. Caught in the web
- Part 4. Directed Writing: Unit 13. A life apart
- Unit 14. Native speakers
- Unit 15. Dedicated and determined
- Unit 16. To board or not to board
- Unit 17. Fur and against
- Part 5. Composition: Description
- Unit 18. Prized possession
- Unit 19. Building dreams
- Unit 20. Crucial decisions
- Unit 21. Fabulous tales
- Part 6. Coursework: Informative and argumentative
- Unit 22. Daily lives
- Unit 23. Hyper-reality
- Descriptive and narrative
- Unit 24. Seeing the future
- Unit 25. Famous face
- Evaluative and analytical
- Unit 26. Communication generation
- Unit 27. Self-esteem v. self-control
- Unit 28. Science or sentiment?
Found 1 results
- File name
- File size
- IGCSE First Language English 4th edition Online Resources.zip
- Zip Archive
Latest newsAll news
18 April 2019
Tips for developing students as independent learners
Marilyn Rankin, one of the authors of English Language for Cambridge International AS & A...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×