Looking for an inspection copy?
This title is not currently available on inspection
Professor Carathéodory sets out the basic theory of conformal representations as simply as possible. In the early chapters on Mobius' and other elementary transformations and on non-Euclidean geometry, he deals with those elementary subjects that are necessary for an understanding of the general theory discussed in the remaining chapters.
Not yet reviewed
Be the first to review
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: December 2008
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9780521091794
- length: 128 pages
- dimensions: 216 x 140 x 8 mm
- weight: 0.17kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
1. Mobius Transformation
2. Non-Euclidean Geometry
3. Elementary Transformations
4. Schwarz's Lemma
5. The Fundamental Theorems of Conformal Representation
6. Transformation of the Frontier
7. Transformation of Closed Surfaces
8. The General Theorem of Uniformisation.
Sorry, this resource is locked