A resource book of supplementary materials for the teaching of grammar through songs.
Singing Grammar is part of the Cambridge Copy Collection. It is a resource book of supplementary materials for the teaching of grammar through the medium of song. It contains eighteen songs, each with a specific grammar focus, and is suitable for students from elementary to intermediate level. For each of the songs there is a clear page of teaching notes followed by a motivating song worksheet, a grammar exercise page and a fun grammar game for classroom use. The material is especially suitable for younger learners but could also be used successfully with adults.
* songs specifically written for different age groups and levels
* a variety of musical styles
* step-by-step instructions and tips for teachers
* a range of exercise types
* photocopiable worksheets and games
* useful pop music glossary
* alternative karaoke or slow version for each song
* songbook containing lyrics and chords.