- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Author(s):Michael Fordham, David Smith, Tom Wheeley
- Available from: No date available
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
A new series of bespoke, full-coverage resources developed for the AQA 2015 A/AS Level History.
Send a Query×
Written for the AQA A/AS Level History specifications for first teaching from 2015, this digital Cambridge Elevate edition covers The English Revolution, 1625-1660 Depth component. Fully matched to the new AQA specification, this digital resource encourages students to make links between different time periods, topics and historical themes. Digital content allows students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and hyperlinks. Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
Allows students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
Supports students in developing their critical thinking, research and written communication skills.
Encourages students to make links between different time periods, topics and historical themes.
Available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
- Part 1. The origins of the English Civil War, 1625-1642
- 1. The emergence of conflict and the end of consensus, 1625-1629
- 2. An experiment in Absolutism, 1629-1640
- 3. The crisis of Parliament and the outbreak of the First Civil War, 1640-1642
- Part 2. Radicalism, Republic and Restoration, 1642-1660
- 4. War and radicalism, 1642-1646
- 5. The disintegration of the Political nation, 1646-1649
- 6. Experiments in government and society, 1648-1660
Found 1 results
- File name
- File size
Latest newsAll news
04 March 2019
Congratulations to our 2019 dedicated teachers
After 4,000 nominations from 75 countries, to 50 shortlisted entries and 6 finalists the public...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×