- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Qualification:IB Diploma
- Author(s):Danièle Bourdais, Sue Finnie, Geneviève Talon
- Available from: July 2019
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
An expertly written IB French ab initio course now updated for first examination 2020.
Send a Query×
This Cambridge Elevate edition helps students explore the new IB Diploma ab initio themes (first examination 2020): identities, experiences, human ingenuity, social organisation and sharing the planet. Designed for students with no previous background in French, this resource develops well-rounded language skills and encourages learners to become open minded, international citizens – reflecting the mission of the International Baccalaureate. Authentic texts and vibrant images from around the world are specifically selected for older teenagers, to give them an insight into different cultures and viewpoints. Answers to the coursebook activities and audio accompanying the listening exercises are in the teacher’s resource.
- 1. En route vers l'aventure
- 2. Les médias : s'informer, s'amuser, réfléchir
- 3. L'éducation pour tous
- 4. Arts francophones : traditions et modernité
- 5. Au travail
- 6. Manger, bouger : vos choix
- 7. Protégeons notre environnement
- 8. Vivre ensemble
- 9. La planète en danger
- 10. Problèmes mondiaux
- 11. Nouvelles technologies : le meilleur et le pire
- 12. Faites vos preuves !.
Latest newsAll news
25 March 2020
Keeping well and coping – five tips for educators and their students
Mindfulness tips from a Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×